Windows Server 2019 1 Device CALDecember 21, 2022
Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus – Digital License (Mac)December 29, 2022
Windows Server 2022 1 Device CAL
Please Check Your Spam Box if you have a Microsoft Account (Outlook, Hotmail …….)
- Brand: Microsoft
- Buy now use forever
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
- Activation available in Worldwide
- Language: Available in all languages (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Windows server 2022, 1 Device CAL
Windows Server 2022’s licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server.
Each user and device accessing a licensed Windows Server 2022 – Standard, Datacenter, or Multipoint edition – requires a Windows Server CAL. In this case, the user requires a Device User CAL to use a device from any location to access the server.
With a Device CAL, you purchase a CAL for every device that accesses your server, regardless of the number of users who use that device to access the server. Device CALs may make more economic and administrative sense if your company has workers who share devices, for example, on different work shifts.
Purchasing a Device CAL might make more sense if your company’s employees need to have roaming access to the corporate network. This can help different uses access the networking device only from the organization’s premises or only recognized devices for security purposes.
Take advantage of the improved security and reduce the risk of data loss by a large percentage. Advances were made to ensure your server stays secure from viruses and other malware threats. Multiple layers of protection work to protect you even if unwanted software gets into your system.
- Includes 1 (One) Deice CAL
- Supports 1 Local Device
- Licensed for Personal and Commercial Use
- Manage cloud-ready workloads and make your business more flexible and usable.
- Different deployment options enhance your availability and reduce resource usage. Choose between Server Core and Desktop Experience to maximize your resources according to your needs.
- Increased security for your entire server, including virtual machines. Features such as Windows Defender protection, shielded VMs, and encryption for containers ensure no threats present harm to your system.
- Use Azure for storage, server backups, and site recovery. Additionally, you can utilize Azure active directory to further enhance your server.
- Analyze your server data both locally or through predictive analytics with System Insights. The machine-learning model is capable of providing useful details and allows you to gain a better understanding of your system.
- Enjoy reduced network traffic and smooth video playback with the improved graphics processing unit virtualization technologies.
- Build highly available and scalable storage solutions for all your server and business needs.